HelpWhat program should I use?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
What program should I use?
First of all, I cannot use these programs.
-Photoshop (Too big of a file for my liking, not going to buy it.)
-Gimp (Can't save the right kind of .TGA file for textures.)
-Paint.net (The installer constantly crashes, and there's no fix for it from about 30 minutes of looking.)

As you can see, I'm pretty much T-Boned for programs, if anyone knows of any Photo Editing Program that can save a Texture .TGA in the right format. It would be much appreciated.
This was resolved by myself. I figured out that manually going to .tga format through gimp's list and selecting it fixes it. I'm gonna release my Love M92FS tonight!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?