Anti-Anti-Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Anti-Anti-Hack
I feel like working on HackShield now. Anyone want to help?
Quote Originally Posted by Fovea View Post
Emulation is the only way to go. :P
LOL sounds fun ! :D

Emulate the HackShield server or the client? :P


Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
What wut, like bypassing HackShield? tehe
naw, just merely disabling it :)
Emulation is the only way to go. :P
Obviously the client if you are still going for anti-anti-hack.
Oh yeah, that was stupid ._.

Thanks Fovea! I'll get started with my fun time :3
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Oh yeah, that was stupid ._.

Thanks Fovea! I'll get started with my fun time :3
Let me help @freedompeace
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us