Dog Burned Alive

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Dog Burned Alive



I know it's the wrong section, just let it go for once at least. I want some of your guys' feedback on this.
Omfg.
I got 10 seconds in, and paused it.
I'm not watching this shit.
Whoever did this SHOULD GET SUED.
MOTHER FUCKERS!
Been psoted before
disgusts me everytime.
Old was already posted.
I wanna kill whoever did this.
Who cares if it was posted... this so wrong.. I don`t get who has the gods to do it >.< He must be some sick person
Didn't know it was a crime to post something again. Regardless, I did not know.
its not that bad.
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
its not that bad.
Your kidding?
You my friend, you have no heart what-so-ever.
Someone make a dubstep version of this.
People who torture animals deserve to be tortured.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?