[Question] Tools

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Question] Tools
What are people using nowadays to find memory addresses for games like WolfTeam? Are they just making their own UCEs? Or is there some kind of bypass you have to buy/create to do so? Thanks in advance.

<--- that thing is hilarious. I love that smiley.

EDIT: What is it with the 1 post thing. I've posted like 20 times in the last 2 days lol.
Nobody doesnt use CEngines...
Everybody use most popular program what has been used for years by hacker, coders, programmers...
Let me present you:
Olly Debug!!!
And btw im running on battery cause my thing that loads computer is currently in repair, i just recived message it cant be repaired today...
So gonna get it so i can do some gaming!
Ollydbg wont work with Wolfteam. It has a debugger detector lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Swampgrass View Post
Ollydbg wont work with Wolfteam. It has a debugger detector lol.
All addys that i have found are used by Ollydbg
I use it always to search addys...
btw: i know how to open wolf team with CE when you are NOT in the game...
I think i once posted it but then after 1minute i thinked to report admin to remove it!
Do you attach it while ingame or something? Cuz you can't stop Gameguard/Hackshield from running with it lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Swampgrass View Post
Do you attach it while ingame or something? Cuz you can't stop Gameguard/Hackshield from running with it lol.
You dont need anything game running, you can find all offsets you need when game isnt open...
Quote Originally Posted by tambre View Post
You dont need anything game running, you can find all offsets you need when game isnt open...
How you do that man?i really want know some way to get the address and i just dont find a good way I try MHS,CE no work;p
Quote Originally Posted by KissU View Post
How you do that man?i really want know some way to get the address and i just dont find a good way I try MHS,CE no work;p
I search all offsets offline using the Ollydbg...
Oh god ;x ill try it too thx tambre
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us