Isn't it horrible

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Isn't it horrible
when you have the feeling of earwax oozing out of your ear, and your inner ear being hot after blasting music with heavy bass via headphones?
its called an eargasm
Sounds like fun
I love it.
just blew my year old headphones, great.

bad mood now. ragesleeping.
Yep got that feeling it`s awesome ^^
Yup happening right now to me.
I don't know this feeling. Teach me?
It's just disgusting. When I take off my earphones the inside is filled with ear wax. I once got disgusted that I cleaned it with water(stupid I know), and it got busted.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
It's just disgusting. When I take off my earphones the inside is filled with ear wax. I once got disgusted that I cleaned it with water(stupid I know), and it got busted.

Nigga u dumb as hell.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post



Nigga u dumb as hell.
Shut up you cs. D:

I broke 2 sets of turtlebeaches (over $200) in less then a year.
And you think your mad?
Quote Originally Posted by LogicalAlt View Post
Shut up you cs. D:

I broke 2 sets of turtlebeaches (over $200) in less then a year.
And you think your mad?
Don't tell me to shut up, dumb fuck.
And ur broke em cause ur a spoiled dumb rat.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post


Don't tell me to shut up, dumb fuck.
And ur broke em cause ur a spoiled dumb rat.
I use 3 dollar earphones for a year,good quality and they arent broken yet

jelly?
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post


I use 3 dollar earphones for a year,good quality and they arent broken yet

jelly?
Just bought $32 headphone phones, and there good search headrush i don't think i'm jelly at all
I hate earwax in general
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?