8Realms isn't that horrible?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
8Realms isn't that horrible?
Jagex's new game 8Realms is better than I expected it to be. Post your thoughts and comments on it here. Also, I'm not sure if it's worth anything because I think everyone gets a beta key if they ask but here's my friend beta key for the second beta which pretty much just started, so if you missed the first beta and you want to try this game out: ATLANTIS. First come first serve.
I did sign up for the first Beta, I didn't login however, didn't seem amusing to me really. Also, I don't feel like starting over with some Jagex game

And I hope we're not going to have a Jagex section, Runescape is enough
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?