New payment method Ideal?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
New payment method Ideal?
So i live in The Netherlands and im getting sick of transferring money to my Paypal. I was wondering could you guy's add IDeal so i can pay very easily in one time?
Quote Originally Posted by sweetknife View Post
So i live in The Netherlands and im getting sick of transferring money to my Paypal. I was wondering could you guy's add IDeal so i can pay very easily in one time?
Yeah i hate paypal we need IDeal
paypal aint that bad if you live in North America.
Quote Originally Posted by Im Too Cool View Post
paypal aint that bad if you live in North America.
Exactly how Id put it lol
Quote Originally Posted by Im Too Cool View Post
paypal aint that bad if you live in North America.
It aint good for me
I'm not sure they'll add yet another payment option, but send Liz, arunforce, or Dave84311 a VM/PM and ask them about it.
Ask Dave84311 for buying VIP or Donator tag with another payment method.
I doubt a new payment method is going to be added for the few Dutch customers really a
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us