Sound kill mod - Duke Nukem
T.Dman present:
Duke Nukem sound mod*
So? What is all about? >>>>>This is just replace the original „Double Kill”, „Multi Kill”, „Headshot!” with some badass quotes from Duke Nukem Forever
And what kill sound replace?>>>>> All kill sounds! From grenade kill, to 8 kill in a row. For Headshot and grenade kill, there are different sound for GR and BL
I am a noob..... how do i install them?>>>>> Simple. Go to the CrossFire folder. Then go to rez/snd2/english/Message** and copy/paste*** the contain of the arhive from the attachement. And then go into game and kick some ass
Why dont you have a YouTube video to hear the kill sounds? >>>>> Sorry, but i need some slaves to make the sounds heared from grenade kill, to 8 in a row.
And... what quotes include the mod?>>>>>>
Knife kill > My Kong-Fu its still the best
Grenade kill BL > Looks like Lady Luck just gave you the finger!
Grenade kill GR > Rest in pieces!
2 Kills in a row > Oh Yeah! Its ass-kickin` time!
4 Kills in a row > These guys dont stand a chance!
Are you going to make Duke Nukem Killmarks?>>>>> I dont know.... maybe.... If i dont make another version of sounds, maybe i will make some killmarks
****I am not revealing all of them. Just a few, but in game sound
AWSOME
>>>>>>Virus Scans<<<<<<
>>>Yes.. nothing found.. its just .wav files
<<<
* > Its kinda beta sounds. I work to make them better, or with other bad ass quotes, in Duke Nukem style
** > If you use SPOP character, you need to put sounds in CrossFire/rez/snd2/woman/Message and replace them
*** > Remember to make a backup.
**** > I am not making this JUST for thanks, becouse i dont have anythink to do with them. I was making these for me, and i think it will be fun if i can share it in this comunity
***** > P.S.: Its my first attachement on this comunity, dont be mean
Duke Nukem sound mod*
So? What is all about? >>>>>This is just replace the original „Double Kill”, „Multi Kill”, „Headshot!” with some badass quotes from Duke Nukem Forever
And what kill sound replace?>>>>> All kill sounds! From grenade kill, to 8 kill in a row. For Headshot and grenade kill, there are different sound for GR and BL
I am a noob..... how do i install them?>>>>> Simple. Go to the CrossFire folder. Then go to rez/snd2/english/Message** and copy/paste*** the contain of the arhive from the attachement. And then go into game and kick some ass
Why dont you have a YouTube video to hear the kill sounds? >>>>> Sorry, but i need some slaves to make the sounds heared from grenade kill, to 8 in a row.
And... what quotes include the mod?>>>>>>
Knife kill > My Kong-Fu its still the best
Grenade kill BL > Looks like Lady Luck just gave you the finger!
Grenade kill GR > Rest in pieces!
2 Kills in a row > Oh Yeah! Its ass-kickin` time!
4 Kills in a row > These guys dont stand a chance!
Are you going to make Duke Nukem Killmarks?>>>>> I dont know.... maybe.... If i dont make another version of sounds, maybe i will make some killmarks

****I am not revealing all of them. Just a few, but in game sound
AWSOME
>>>>>>Virus Scans<<<<<<
>>>Yes.. nothing found.. its just .wav files
<<<* > Its kinda beta sounds. I work to make them better, or with other bad ass quotes, in Duke Nukem style
** > If you use SPOP character, you need to put sounds in CrossFire/rez/snd2/woman/Message and replace them
*** > Remember to make a backup.
**** > I am not making this JUST for thanks, becouse i dont have anythink to do with them. I was making these for me, and i think it will be fun if i can share it in this comunity

***** > P.S.: Its my first attachement on this comunity, dont be mean

Duke Nukem Sound Kill by T.Dman.rar

but i didnt search too much... just first 10 pages from that section. i didnt find anythink and i posted this
