PatchedNgMC, DragonNest Multiclient for SEA & NA

Posts 106–110 of 110 · Page 8 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by rubberwheels View Post
even though uac is disabled you should run as admin anyways. mine is disabled and i tried to run it manually. it didn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by kallaan View Post
Turning UAC off doesn't give a non-Admin account Admin privileges, you still need to "Run as admin".

Oh and in my rushed instructions with process hacker, I meant scroll down to Mutant not Event.


I am THE admin on this PC, EVERYTHING automatically runs as admin. EVERYTHING.

I tried it anyways, still doesn't work... I knew it wouldn't, it makes NO difference to me whether I click that or not.
After DN NA patched for new contect last night, I am unable to get multi client working via NGMC. Is anyone else having the same problem?
man the process hacker takes awhile to get use to.... i hope nocturnalg can get his to work with new patch
the process hacker doesn't work in SEA =(
When i open my DNLauncher and use the process hacker 1.1 and when I open the handle tab..is all empty T.T
Posts 106–110 of 110 · Page 8 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?