Viola!

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Viola!
I'm back from vacation bitches !

Anyone can tell me what happened etc...
I know I lost the minion application thread and there are new minions etc...

Anything new in Cross Fire?

If you need any help just contact me
Viola?

Anyway someone stole your spot of posting CF news here. akakakakaka
I noticed.
Voila I mean
I know.
Takari always did it.
Also, Ghost and Haze resigned.
Swiftdude got back minion.
And Midcent got minion.
CF Section is doing better then ever.
Anything new in the patches ?

Got to go now.
Maybe I get on later .
I will get online tomorrow though
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Anything new in the patches ?

Got to go now.
Maybe I get on later .
I will get online tomorrow though
People think challenge mode is coming in this patch.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


People think challenge mode is coming in this patch.
I dont think so
u back!!!

but u miss my accounts free...
For a second I thought you love this song:

Oh no ur back
welcome back
welcome back
A CF Patch will come soon.

btw,

welcome back .
Oyeah
Wrong section.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us