Viola!

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Voila*
And welcome back.
Well I'm back to Jacket.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Well I'm back to Jacket.
Finally, keep my warm plz.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post


Finally, keep my warm plz.
Useful for winter time here. In Canada its so cold during winter.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


Useful for winter time here. In Canada its so cold during winter.
yeah
Last winter wasn't bad tho
Quote Originally Posted by [P]oke_[M]ega View Post

I dont think so
the mutant in the 28 days picture is the mutant from challenge .

but you havent missed much.
How is your vacation?
where you go?
WELCOME Back.
i know it's sad you losted your minion
but i think you can earn it back one day
GL.
Well I ain't playing Cross Fire that much .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Well I ain't playing Cross Fire that much .
Learn to post in right section 2 plz.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post


Learn to post in right section 2 plz.
This is related to Cross Fire
Welcome Back
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us