New Style Signature

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
New Style Signature
I tried out a new (and random) style and I love it:



I started off with the render, resized it and duplicated the layer. On the bottom render layer I did a Motion Blur at 0 degrees and 100px distance and used free transform to fill the canvas. I then added a new layer at the very bottom and rendered some clouds. Duplicated the render again and did a Wave Distort filter in Sine type with repeat edge pixels: 5 generations, wavelength at min/max 1, amplitude at min 5, max 169 and scale horiz/vert 100%. I put that layer to a 20% opacity and placed it just under my original render. Another duplicate layer of the render and this time a Patchwork Texture applied, with square size at 4 and relief at 8. I then used free transform to stretch this to fit the whole canvas and set it to overlay, just above my original render. From there I created four new layers just under my render wave layer and set them all to overlay. I used some cloud brushes, alternating black/white between each layer, starting with black (at the bottom). I then added a quick +100 contrast (with a brightness/contrast layer), just beneath the original render. I also added a outer glow to my render with a dark colour taken from the sig. Then I added the text (font: Vtks Revolt) and gave it a 50% opacity outer glow with a lighter colour from the sig. Quick 1px border and done. I'll write up a tutorial soon.

Comments and criticism would be nice.
Nice, A change up for you
9.6/10
That's beast man,
good work.
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
Nice, A change up for you
9.6/10
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
That's beast man,
good work.
Cheers, any way in which I can improve or do something differently for a better effect ?
that is purrrty dope my man..... good job bull3t 10/10
like the chnage in style was getting boringish lol, umm the render needs a little blending but thats just me!
I've just finished doing another one in the same style and I'll get a proper tutorial written up for this style soon. It's fun.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?