Hello guys

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Hello guys
Hello. Let's play with dolls?
NO, I'm not that little girl cute and fat that you think.
And no, im not the girl in the photo, I do not like to show me personally in a forum
Not even think about abusing me.
Sorry if i insulted you.
well hello welcome to mpgh!
Thanks, you are so fast
Welcome to MPGH, I hope you like your stay with one of the best hacking sites on the internet
Quote Originally Posted by Katty2 View Post
Thanks, you are so fast
yes i am =)
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to the forums enjoy your stay
Quote Originally Posted by Katty2 View Post
Hello. Let's play with dolls?
NO, I'm not that little girl cute and fat that you think.
And no, im not the girl in the photo, I do not like to show me personally in a forum
Not even think about abusing me.
Sorry if i insulted you.
HERRRRRROO
@Katty2 tell me if u have any questions im glad to help
Welcome
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy in your stay.
Welcome to MPGH.
Thanks to all!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?