New Bypass/Tutorial?
So I'm getting mixed answers from many different internet forums and I want a straight answer
.
I've been struggling with Mabinogi mods for a while now. Prior to the recent patch, I was able to log onto Mabinogi with Alissa/MNG, and upon accessing AlissaAnalyzer, I had no idea what to do. I downloaded mod_honey (from Elit****) and the others and I saw the red text in my chat box that corresponded with mod_XXX. But I still had no idea what to do: there were no tutorials.
Other than that, I've heard from various sources that the existing dupe mod prior to the patch had been sent to oblivion, but I also heard from OTHER sources that there is still hope for a dupe.
So my questions are: Where can I find a working bypass? and What the hell do I do with it and MNG and Alissa afterwards?
Much appreciated,
Transcendence.
.I've been struggling with Mabinogi mods for a while now. Prior to the recent patch, I was able to log onto Mabinogi with Alissa/MNG, and upon accessing AlissaAnalyzer, I had no idea what to do. I downloaded mod_honey (from Elit****) and the others and I saw the red text in my chat box that corresponded with mod_XXX. But I still had no idea what to do: there were no tutorials.
Other than that, I've heard from various sources that the existing dupe mod prior to the patch had been sent to oblivion, but I also heard from OTHER sources that there is still hope for a dupe.
So my questions are: Where can I find a working bypass? and What the hell do I do with it and MNG and Alissa afterwards?
Much appreciated,
Transcendence.
