Help! My game is taking a dump
Today combat arms is not working. its eating 70+% CPU (p4 prescott 660 3.6ghz) and using 1.06gb pagefile... i got 2gb ram
CRYSIS 2 runs better! whats going on today?! Framerate stays 30-60 but the game locks up/lags
i got firewall and AV off cause game not work with them running
windows firewall "always" blocks nexon messenger (causing game crash)
AV, well no problems really, just turned it off lol.
radeon sapphire hd 5770 1gb ddr5 gpu
edit: I always kill blackcipher.aes but if I do it too soon, the game doesn't open up. even though engine.exe is loaded.
=( whats killin my game?
i downloaded cleaner and ban rejection, what this do?
Cleaner deleted stuff in blackcipher folder, ban rejection "runs" and then u load the game? Should I put it in folder that portal loads?
with ban rejection loaded (or maybe cause stuff in cipher folder is gone, game won't load! lol)
CRYSIS 2 runs better! whats going on today?! Framerate stays 30-60 but the game locks up/lags
i got firewall and AV off cause game not work with them running

windows firewall "always" blocks nexon messenger (causing game crash)
AV, well no problems really, just turned it off lol.
radeon sapphire hd 5770 1gb ddr5 gpu
edit: I always kill blackcipher.aes but if I do it too soon, the game doesn't open up. even though engine.exe is loaded.
=( whats killin my game?
i downloaded cleaner and ban rejection, what this do?

Cleaner deleted stuff in blackcipher folder, ban rejection "runs" and then u load the game? Should I put it in folder that portal loads?
with ban rejection loaded (or maybe cause stuff in cipher folder is gone, game won't load! lol)



