Is this a good computer?

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Is this a good computer?
I'm getting a computer, but I don't know much about them. I'm trying to get a nice gaming computer for not such a ridiculous price. Is this a good computer? iBuyPower Erebusⓘ
Yes, if you have the funds, get it.
Looks beast
i would have sex with it
So... I'm assuming it's a good computer.
yes it is aswome
Looks good to me
yes it's good buy it and buy me one
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
No, its an absolutely horrendous price.
I know I may be wasting money. I just want a good computer that's not gonna wipe me out, and it won't.
To expensive to me but its good
Over-priced like all pre-built computers. For that amount, you could get a i5 2500k + SSD boot drive + a much better GPU. Build it yourself man. If you $1200 is your budget and you are willing to build, I could help you choose parts.
Overpriced is overpriced.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us