Is this a good computer?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Is this a good computer?
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200 Brisbane 2.7GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 65W Dual-Core Processor ,4 GB of Kingston Hyper X high performance gaming ram SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) with heat shields . ASRock A780LM AM2+/AM2 AMD RS780L (760G) Micro ATX AMD Motherboard , LITE-ON Black 22X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 22X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache IDE 22X DVD±R DVD Burner with Smart Erase , Dynex card reader(reads every card you can throw at it including Micro SD cards without an adapter) RAIDMAX Scorpio ATX-868WBP Black Japanese SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case....A total of 8 usb 2.0 ports(6 rear + 2 front) D-Sub + DVI. Maxtor 160 GB sata 7200 rpm HDD and Seagate 40GB IDE 7200 rpm HDD , Belkin Bluetooth Adapter for wireless data transfer
Sure it's good
Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Sure it's good
K because I'm looking on ebay lol and there selling this for like 40$
Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
K because I'm looking on ebay lol and there selling this for like 40$
HAHAHAAHAHAH
Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
K because I'm looking on ebay lol and there selling this for like 40$
LOLOL does he mean the CASE? x]

Edit: Time left: 4 days 15 hours (Sep 03, 200909:44:09 PDT)

See..The way ebay works people can bid it as high as any price..
So theres no way in hell it'll go for under 100..
Also the owner can set a cut off (aka.. It won't sell for under a certain price)

You have 4 days till the bidding ends.
ya there is no way that is 40$
spend a little more monies, get a intel
AMD is shitty
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
spend a little more monies, get a intel
AMD is shitty
AMD is ok, but i do agree, intel is better. and BTW @Obama'sSon it isnt a bad computer, but it doesn't say what graphics car it has, so it might be integrated graphics which is usually a fail lol', but for the price it isnt bad.

EDIT: oh and btw, if you did want to get an intel CPU you would need to get a new motherboard so at that point you might as well upgrade your whole computer. (Intel Uses LGA1366 Socket whereas AMD Uses something else (i cant remember what it is lol))
I didn't notice a graphics card in the specs.
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
I didn't notice a graphics card in the specs.
thatd be a fail 5 fps
Yea I noticed it's a bid, now it;s at 51.08$ sooooo nvm. Ima just wait till I move and get a job and buy me a brand new good fucking computer. OR just make my own.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
Yea I noticed it's a bid, now it;s at 51.08$ sooooo nvm. Ima just wait till I move and get a job and buy me a brand new good fucking computer. OR just make my own.
dude pretty sure the case alone cost around $45....hes probably not gonna sell if the price gets too low.... or it has a fatal error on it
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us