Dear MPGH

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Dear MPGH
Dear MPGH,
I would like to say thanks for the fun I've had for the few weeks I was here. I'm 17 now, and my recruiter entered me into the DEP early. I go to Fort Benning in a few days. I will try to return or at least put updates up if anyone cares, but this will be a permanent farewell most likely.

@

@nevs666

God I hope i got the mention thing right but, I enjoyed verbally raping the shit out of VirtualDUDE and that, believe it or not, I will remember it.

I hope you guys understand.

P.S. sorry RJ for some reason I couldn't tag you.
God Fucking Bless America.
your welcome have a good life
Bye guy idk
Goodbye you will be missed.
Your welcome
Farewell stranger.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us