2 things

PollMPGH Police?
23 votes
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
I would proudly wear the badge. I report posts all the time
Good idea is good. If I was an MPGH policeman, I wouldn't give a fuck if dude's QQed at me. As long as MPGH stayed perfect with no rules being broken, everything be'd fine. Just a btw, I = hypothetically speaking. I know I'm not gonna be an MPGH policeman.
only if i made it
Well we did have the MPGH KGB.
But yeah, having a police force could be good.
That's what people should do anyway?
sounds like a good idea.
more like middle school hall monitors.
that's the purpose of minion and kills Liz's tag.
also, anybody can report. it just takes the click of a button and typing 1 word - 2+ sentences
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
more like middle school hall monitors.
that's the purpose of minion and kills Liz's tag.
also, anybody can report. it just takes the click of a button and typing 1 word - 2+ sentences
those are only moderated sections, if someone monitors a unmoderated section, reports stuff in it, it may help @Liz to decide the next minion
All members should be reporting already
Yup.. it would be a cool idea
Sure, and I volunteer.

Also, I heard about the Steve Jobs thing, Microsoft ftw.
i can be police xD
The idea of a 'police' is only like a MinionJr who wants a tag and feels special. Everybodys applicable for it.
if somebody wants to be minion, they should earn it and not climb up by using tags and special treatment as a stepping stool.
to all of those who want to be 'police'
just keep an eye over a section and report posts but don't spam the report button. simple? k. thanks
@Jabuuty671 I didn't even know you got a tag or anything. Since Jailbroken said anonymous... wouldn't a tag kind of defeat the purpose? I'd be police without getting any special treatment, just to make MPGH a better place.
Sounds like a good idea.
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?