@Jabuuty671 I didn't even know you got a tag or anything. Since Jailbroken said anonymous... wouldn't a tag kind of defeat the purpose? I'd be police without getting any special treatment, just to make MPGH a better place.
By tag, i would just be generalizing the indication of a "user group"
anybody can be so called 'police'
Originally Posted by Jabuuty671
By tag, i would just be generalizing the indication of a "user group"
anybody can be so called 'police'
Oh sorry, misunderstood.
I report about 10 posts a week
that's not gonna happen i can bet on that , ppl can report posts at anytime, +liz has the smexy police tag and that can mean only one thing but after all it could be a good ideea not too many ppl bother to report posts, they like to spam in that posts more then report
This will be good for "tags wh0res"
Originally Posted by Jailbroken671
1st
Do you guys think there should be a MPGH Police team?
extremely active people who may or may not be staff yet, who view sections and report posts in cases if the section minion(or no minion at all) is not available. Vote in poll
We already have one, they are called GMs.
yes i think so maybe all minions
Originally Posted by Poison
yes i think so maybe all minions
I thought this was mainly for when the minions aren't there and the police can report it to them. It'd be stupid to have all minions as police since that's their job anyway.