2 things

PollMPGH Police?
23 votes
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
2 things
1st
Do you guys think there should be a MPGH Police team?
extremely active people who may or may not be staff yet, who view sections and report posts in cases if the section minion(or no minion at all) is not available. Vote in poll
@Dave84311
@arunforce
@Liz

2nd
, Steve Jobs resigned as apple CEO
Yeah, I think it needs.
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
1st
Do you guys think there should be a MPGH Police team?
extremely active people who may or may not be staff yet, who view sections and report posts in cases if the section minion(or no minion at all) is not available. Vote in poll
@Dave84311
@arunforce
@Liz

2nd
, Steve Jobs resigned as apple CEO
If I am part of the team, then yes
yes, nice idea .
no because they'd be hated.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
no because they'd be hated.
not really, they could be anonymous
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

not really, they could be anonymous

could work then.
Sounds like fun.
Why would they need to be anonymous?
Quote Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Why would they need to be anonymous?
to avoid being QQ'd at
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post


to avoid being QQ'd at
I wouldn't mind being QQd at.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Why would they need to be anonymous?
If my posts kept getting reported over stupid shit (not saying your idea is bad jail, just saying if the chosen police dude is stupid) i'd QQ all day.
Yea, that's a great IDEA!! And I would ♥ to be in that team. I'm very very EXTREMELY ACTIVE IN MPGH!!
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?