Help...

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Help...
Im newbie in VB and C++.
Which is better to use to create tools or hacks ? VB or C++?
And I used VB for a while, how to create a menu for a multi tool.
I mean the code for the Button to go to a tool.

Thank you
For tools such as injectors, multi-tools, spammers, ect. I would use VB.

For actual hacks I would use C++ and D3D if you're making a menu for it.

Learn a bit of ASM & D3D if you haven't already.
D3D is a part of Visual C++ or its just another story?
Well, not really. But you need to know C++ before you can code D3D.
Ok, but how can I make a menu in VB? I supose I want to make a multi tool with menu.
A menu? Like it has buttons for Spammer, Notepad, ect.?

Or a menu for your hacks with all the features listed?
I want to make a multi tool , you can gimme the code of a button ?
I think you don't understand me, i will make separate tools and then connect them into a menu thru buttons.
Oh I understand.

And I can't. :/ I haven't done any coding in months. I just remember a little.
I'd mention a few people but people has changed their names since I was on here last. :/
I found code for something like that.

You need a button and the code is :

Toolbox.Show()

Simple no?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us