in lobby it says " Hack tool has been deteckted " why ??
I need Hack tool remover??
Originally Posted by cheaterbeat
in lobby it says " Hack tool has been deteckted " why ??
I need Hack tool remover??
we add in update
Originally Posted by cheaterbeat
in lobby it says " Hack tool has been deteckted " why ??
I need Hack tool remover??
yes our you have the old bypass ^^
Great hack nice
Good Job
Weapon hack main doesnt work..why?
Originally Posted by heroji
Weapon hack main doesnt work..why?
make on in lobby go ingame make off
Originally Posted by CFhackerfree
make on in lobby go ingame make off
its bug sry we fix in update
Originally Posted by CFhackerfree
make on in lobby go ingame make off
Roger that.
um can some one help me? so i start injector and bypass as admin, and i inject when i am in the channels list, but i get a error saying this mscvrdll something is missing from your computer.
it's Lag like hell O.o Fps is 2.0 lol xDD
Originally Posted by Unlimatealien
it's Lag like hell O.o Fps is 2.0 lol xDD
i say again its buggy sry turn on in looby join in game and make in game off!!
we fix in update!!!!
very good
I have a question . why closed my bypass every time ?