Dragon Nest

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Dragon Nest
I am a new legit who just joined the Dark Site. I am new to Dragon Nest hacking and all the illegal stuff. I hope you guys can help me from time to time if I need help. I will try to contribute the best I can as well.
Welcum to the DN section
Welcome!
New too, but welcome nonetheless!
Welcome.
Welcome Mika. Piece of advice if you hack or do anything illegal you will get caught later on.
Good morning Dragon Nest Section. Thank you all for the welcome. And I am looking forward to what Dragon Nest Section can become with more hacks and releases
Quote Originally Posted by MarokieMika View Post
Good morning Dragon Nest Section. Thank you all for the welcome. And I am looking forward to what Dragon Nest Section can become with more hacks and releases
if you have msn or skype add me or can join the msn group.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post


if you have msn or skype add me or can join the msn group.
Doesn't an IRC channel exist?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us