Maybe Bye :(

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Maybe Bye :(
Guys i know this is wrong section but i might not be on ever again because
Hurricane Irene
Is coming where i live and im leaving to my cousins million dollar house for protection and if i make it back than bye guys for a while maybe.
gonna miss you
where do u live? which state? it cant be that bad can it?
obv new york
Why would it matter how bad it is?
I'd take any opportunity to go to my cousin's million dollar house.
rich mothafuka anyway imma get it sooner then u dont worry main cause of deaths are trees
.
Hope I see you soon .
I live in NJ/New Jersey
@[WINNER] So do I man, how far from the coast are you? I'm heading over to about 14 miles from the coast for a party lol, if you're more towards P.A and the Delaware you should be alright.
Quote Originally Posted by SirKinky View Post
@[WINNER] So do I man, how far from the coast are you? I'm heading over to about 14 miles from the coast for a party lol, if you're more towards P.A and the Delaware you should be alright.
i live in NJ new milford but when i go to my million dollar cousins house ima be in creskill NJ
Good luck man, be safe & hope everythings alright.
finaly u getting out of MPGH and dying... FINALY!!!!!!





























































































Joke... cover on your basement...
Wow that sucks, good luck for you.
Not gonna miss you
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us