I Have No Power

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
I Have No Power
I've spent three hours now with no power (It's been out for about 10 hours, but I wasn't up then.), and I am already going insane. How do third world countries do it?
Why is your power out? The hurricane?
lol. and lucky the hurricane didnt hit us.
How you on then
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
How you on then
Lol Mobile Phone Maybe And Gutting Man I Live In UK And Watching It On News We Have Had Worse Winds And Rain In Last Couple Of Days LMAO
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post


Lol Mobile Phone Maybe And Gutting Man I Live In UK And Watching It On News We Have Had Worse Winds And Rain In Last Couple Of Days LMAO
Then how does he have wifi?
Who survives a hurricane and is all leik, "Woohoo! I'm saved! I'm Gonna no life MPGH nao."
Your on your phone? be safe man
inb4udie .
Lol, it's not a hurricane really, it's just some bad winds taking out a few power lines. Media's all like, "Herpa fucking derp! You're all gonna die!" Anyway, Cell Phone + Android = Wi-Fi.
How you get on O_o?
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
How you get on O_o?
Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Tethering & portable hotspot -> Portable Wi-Fi hotspot [*check*]
Whens your cellphone gonna run out
Please don't steal others wifi
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?