Help with injecting!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help with injecting!
I know you might think ' OMg a Noob trying to hack Pb, thats so Gay and Fake....(RWJ)' but I think a lot of people may have the same problem. basically whenever I try to inject one of your ingenious .dll's it naturally says injected succesfully but they do not work so if any of you have an idea of how you can troubleshoot that I would be pleased. Thanks in advance.
What exactly happens after injecting?
Did you try to disable your antivirus software before injecting a hack?
1.) Download PerX
2.) Run the Injector as Admin
3.) Select the dll and at process type PBlackout
4.) Login into PB and then press the insert Button and then you can see the D3D Menu made By Jamal ^^
What is the passwort for the injectors?
If you're asking for the process. Then The Process is PBlackout @NightOo
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us