DjOnce Injector V1.0

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
DjOnce Injector V1.0
Hello Everyone!
Here I am releasing the V1.0 Injector!
It is very simple to use. Download, choose the DLL and press Inject.
It is multi DLL Injector and has the below features:

  • Automatic Injection
  • Manual Injection
  • Close after Injection
  • Multi DLL Injection


Screen shot:



Virus Scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
DjOnce Injector V1.0.rar - Jotti's malware scan

A special thanks to @Gєиєѕιѕ

Credits:
@frenci8
@Gєиєѕιѕ

Pls approve @Jacket, @Shane, @Thunder, @Jigsaw,
DjOnce Injector V1.0.rarattachment deleted · 2,012 downloads before removal
still its approved and i cant download @Thunder
Thanks for the injector it was very well needed.
When ever I click it a pop up pops up saying: The application failed to initialize properly (0Xc00000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
try change for another injector or maybe it's your PC
Quote Originally Posted by [TIB]injector's View Post
try change for another injector or maybe it's your PC
Does it matter where I place the injector or what file it's beside?
Also do I have to click it or do something else and Do I click it when Crossfire is running?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?