[Request]Avatar and sig.

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
[Request]Avatar and sig.
I need a avatar and a signature. So the best one will receive $2 via paypal. Because I am thinking of changing my user permanently and might as well find a piece of good artwork to show.


Main Text/Name: No text or with text would be Dreamer.
Sub Text/Quote: "Dreams come true only if you want them to" <-- Can use if you want.
Size: Standard MPGH Avatar
Style: Any.
Theme: Any
Colour: Any
Image/Render: Any
Designer: Any
Other Information: Avatar and Signature.

What I need is probably of a random figure that you cant see dreaming and there are two sides, evil and good. Would like the avatar and sig to be completely different. So artist go express yourself!

And the guys I mentioned lol. Just saw your avatars. Who made them?
@Less Than Three
@Paradox
@REAP
I made mine.
Ill what i can do
Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
I made mine.
Ill what i can do
Thank you
lol i made my ava , and i can prove it , if u look at it ...thats me! lol
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
lol i made my ava , and i can prove it , if u look at it ...thats me! lol
ahh alright @REAP you should help me then
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
ahh alright @REAP you should help me then
@Dreamer lol i dont know if im in same league as the other 2 ppl tho lol, anyway ur specifications dont make sence to me , sence u can see any figure in ur dreams....i got that 2 sides thing but finding a random figure u wounldnt see in a dream isnt easy lol
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
@Dreamer lol i dont know if im in same league as the other 2 ppl tho lol, anyway ur specifications dont make sence to me , sence u can see any figure in ur dreams....i got that 2 sides thing but finding a random figure u wounldnt see in a dream isnt easy lol
lol I just need a shady figure like the one in your signature.
hahaha thats me!!! lol just send me a pic of u or a figure on google that u like ill make one for ya..and perferably wit a hoodie on.
Idk who made mine.
I found it on google.
might edit few things on it but yeah here u go

this one lets u see more white past the edge

couple changes
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
might edit few things on it but yeah here u go
No offense, but you do a lot of the same visuals.
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


No offense, but you do a lot of the same visuals.
@Less Than Three sorry but right now thats what im best at and its unique.
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
@Less Than Three sorry but right now thats what im best at and its unique.
As I said, no offense. It still looks pretty sick
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


As I said, no offense. It still looks pretty sick
well ill be using photoshop cs5 soon so ill probably start doing better things. right now im still on gimp. lol, and i didnt take offence ; i was just sayin cuz im sure other ppl are thinkin same thing lol
@REAP thats pretty dam ssexy..

I prefer it to be big like mine
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?