DetectedMPGH.NET Wallhack Hotkey Loader v2.0

Posts 136–150 of 173 · Page 10 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by vitalslp645 View Post
Work on PB BR?
Don't think so... Since PB BR uses X-Trap and the hack this version works for uses bugtrap. Two different hackshield engines. You could try, though.
vlw muito obr kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
hope it will get fix this that for PB philippines trial period wew! Thanks and i`ll wait for the update!
is it work in Point Blank? ( no Project Blackout)
Bug Trap on PB Italy after 2 min of game.
"You reached your trial limitation and you are unable to continue trying it!" How I can fix?
the hack is still working yesterday but as of today it does not... uhmm it is not about the hack itself but it is the trial thingy...
It says I'm unregistered. I need a valid key and I reached my trial limitation!?
what the serial number for DLL?
Quote Originally Posted by josueinaki View Post
what the serial number for DLL?
there's no need for serial.. just click the try button
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WORK!!!!!!!!!! IS DETECTED
Detected
yes.. detected.. T_T
Posts 136–150 of 173 · Page 10 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?