DetectedMPGH.NET Wallhack Hotkey Loader v2.0

Posts 121–135 of 173 · Page 9 of 12
Detected PB (PH)

Hope You realese a new one soon!!

Thnx For Sharing this hack more power to you Jamal And Qmoainx
it work in PB ph but its detected now
what is the serial #?
Hack detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
Hack detected.
yes its detected ... but your hack is not !! thanks
I can't use this hack.
Already DETECTED!
From POINT BLANK PHILIPPINES!!
Detected.. can't wait for V3.0 or V2.1
Quote Originally Posted by xDaNnx View Post
Detected.. can't wait for V3.0 or V2.1
trust me.....maybe later I'll Make (W2)
Bug Trader .
[HTML]PointBlank.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\Program Files\NfinityGames\PointBlank\i3SceneDx.dll" at 001B:0060BFF8, i3SceneGraphContext::setCurrentPortalMask()+8 byte(s)[/HTML]
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post


trust me.....maybe later I'll Make (W2)
YEHEY! haha! how many hours is later? lol xD
IT'S DETECTED ON PB PH.. IT'LL CRASHED WHEN OPENING THE GAME..

BUT, IT IS STILL WORKING.. THERE IS A BYPASS..
TO AVOID THE CRASHED.. *THINK THINK THINK...... DON'T BE NOOB*

SHOULD I POST ON HOW TO AVOID CRASHED USING THIS WALLHACK HOTKEY LOADER??

SCREENSHOT: TAKEN SEPT 06/ 2011
Detected On Ph T_T =( =( Can u make v3 please
Posts 121–135 of 173 · Page 9 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?