DetectedMPGH.NET Wallhack Hotkey Loader v2.0

Posts 46–60 of 173 · Page 4 of 12
REACHED TRIAL LIMIT. WHAT WILL I DO?
win7 32bit
PB USA
still working=undetected
win7 32bit
PB PHI
still working=undetected
hack is working fine.. win7... thnx!
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
wait I'll try to check first
- Edit : Hack no working but not detected, it's just not into injeck, I am going to talk with jamal and FIX this hack
look... what to do??

Quote Originally Posted by arnots1988 View Post
look... what to do??
hahaha,,, I am also the author do not know why it could happen to you,
maybe later we can ask jamal, and this might help : here
for those who are having a trouble making it work... try closing your other appli. (works for me)
yes,btw make sure you can connect to pb server first,if do can try with the hack after that..hopes help..tq
Good Nice Job Bro you and Qmo thnx to you both all your hack is working with PH..
1 Request Can you make a Chams ) i think its much better !!

THNX!! THNX!!! THNX !!!! Like It Very Much :*
IT perfectly works on pbph nice job sir great WH

It Works Well if you have all the requirements it will work 100% guaranteed !!

Im using windows 7 32 bits Operating System and Intel Core i7 CPU ^^v
Sir Jamal ive been using this since you released it but when I opened it today it suddenly detects by mcafee as a virus.

Any suggestions what to do?
Quote Originally Posted by calbeeen View Post
Sir Jamal ive been using this since you released it but when I opened it today it suddenly detects by mcafee as a virus.

Any suggestions what to do?
Set an exception for it, it's safe.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


Set an exception for it, it's safe.
Umm so what will i do?
Quote Originally Posted by calbeeen View Post
Umm so what will i do?
What do you mean? I don't have the same Anti Virus as you, so idk how yours works. Go into the options and set an exception to allow it, uninstall it, or don't use it
Posts 46–60 of 173 · Page 4 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?