Possible, slightly difficult. It's not fully serverside as people believe, you can affect it clientside to partially affect server side. We have some control over this process. Here are some clues from my own trial and error.
Notice how the enhance button is grayed out when you don't have the materials to continue enhancing? Changing it so you can press it clientside will send it to the server and let you enhance without materials. This is useful if you don't have the mats, but the rates of success are unaffected. It took me several tries to get 3 weapons to +11 but on the bright side I spent noting on enhancing materials. Also, look into changing your item enhanced from say +10 to something lower, and enhance. I believe this will grant you a +11 weapon with the success rate of say, going from 7 to 8. I've had minimal success but will try more things later, right now I'm working on a godmode.
Peace,
Cas
Notice how the enhance button is grayed out when you don't have the materials to continue enhancing? Changing it so you can press it clientside will send it to the server and let you enhance without materials. This is useful if you don't have the mats, but the rates of success are unaffected. It took me several tries to get 3 weapons to +11 but on the bright side I spent noting on enhancing materials. Also, look into changing your item enhanced from say +10 to something lower, and enhance. I believe this will grant you a +11 weapon with the success rate of say, going from 7 to 8. I've had minimal success but will try more things later, right now I'm working on a godmode.
Peace,
Cas

