SolvedKnife damage

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Knife damage
Hey,

i tried to modify the damage of the knife. So the players still have 100 HP but the knife should only deal ~35 DMG per hit.

I found this tutorial: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/323-call-d...on-damage.html

It works for the weapons i tried, but what is the name of the "knife"? I looked around in the weapon list here but couldn't find the name of the knife.

greets!
Quote Originally Posted by mirc00 View Post
Hey,

i tried to modify the damage of the knife. So the players still have 100 HP but the knife should only deal ~35 DMG per hit.

I found this tutorial: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/323-call-d...on-damage.html

It works for the weapons i tried, but what is the name of the "knife"? I looked around in the weapon list here but couldn't find the name of the knife.

greets!
I don't remember it or if it is the right name I saw.
I will look, in the GSC File Archive

EDIT:
Well, the fast search found nothing.
So I don't believe its a own weapon.

But why don't you just change the players health?
And remove the damage and sound think. Its a own file that fix this problem.
I don't want to change the player health because it is a sniper mod and everyone should have the normal health value. I could increase the other weapon damage indeed, but it would be easier to just change the damage of the knife.
Quote Originally Posted by mirc00 View Post
I don't want to change the player health because it is a sniper mod and everyone should have the normal health value. I could increase the other weapon damage indeed, but it would be easier to just change the damage of the knife.
If its just a sniper mod.
Change the snipers damage. (To a lower)
And then the Health won't be a problem. But If you want to waste time on finding the knife. Enjoy
Knife damage is 138 if you are interested
Really nobody found out how to adjust the knife damage till now? Sure, i could make the player health to about 300, so u need 3 hits to kill someone with a knife, then increase the sniper damage to ~500 dmg, increase the offhand damage and increase the fall damage. But i think this isn't the right point...
Man....
We can't do more the look!

But some are just better to look and find the others.
(Not like you?)
Hey,

don't blame me, but i can't understand your post. Before i open up a thread, i always look around if some other users had the same problem and maybe get an idea or at best, a solution. Beside that, i'm really into testing out some ideas, until i found a solution. So, don't get me wrong but i honestly don't need answers like yours in my thread.

greets
Quote Originally Posted by mirc00 View Post
Hey,

don't blame me, but i can't understand your post. Before i open up a thread, i always look around if some other users had the same problem and maybe get an idea or at best, a solution. Beside that, i'm really into testing out some ideas, until i found a solution. So, don't get me wrong but i honestly don't need answers like yours in my thread.

greets
LOL!.

You:
"i can't understand your post."
"don't need answers like yours in my thread"
Well, I just say. Go and look in the GSC Files....
I linked you in your VM section
Thanks, solved.
Quote Originally Posted by mirc00 View Post
Thanks, solved.
Okey, did the links help you or?

@Heartview
@master131
You heard the man


Marked as solved.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us