Selling Limited Paypals
Hi I have a bunch of limited paypals that I cannot seem to unlimit.
I have 4 Paypal accounts to sell.
1)170$ Canadian Dollars
2)60$ Canadian Dollars
3)20$ Canadian Dollars
4)15$ US Dollars
I would like to sell all 4 of these accounts for 90$ Canadian.
If you would like to make some money and unlimit these paypals you can have them just asking for some money.
Or if you could help me unlimit these paypals I would also appreciated that and pay for that too.
Anyone who can help me or would like to buy just pm me your msn or post it here.
I have 4 Paypal accounts to sell.
1)170$ Canadian Dollars
2)60$ Canadian Dollars
3)20$ Canadian Dollars
4)15$ US Dollars
I would like to sell all 4 of these accounts for 90$ Canadian.
If you would like to make some money and unlimit these paypals you can have them just asking for some money.
Or if you could help me unlimit these paypals I would also appreciated that and pay for that too.
Anyone who can help me or would like to buy just pm me your msn or post it here.



