DN SEA issues?

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
anyone else having EP5 error patch failed and site doesnt work?

patch process failed zzz
Quote Originally Posted by xyeta View Post
anyone else having EP5 error patch failed and site doesnt work?

patch process failed zzz
cherry 2 gud :/
I think im just going to play on my old server lol.
yes, 90% can,t download 10% downloading very very low
I'ts really confusing me. the manual patch they gave was 26-32 and my DN version is 25. so how can we even patch that?
YEs, my version is 25 as well. The problem i'm currently occur is Can't Even Enter Cherry's Forum. OH! WT*
Where can you see the manual patch ?
you can see the manual patch at the FB page. but as I said it is for version 26-32

and our DN client version is 25
Quote Originally Posted by patrixer View Post
you can see the manual patch at the FB page. but as I said it is for version 26-32

and our DN client version is 25
what is FB ?
i see... I got it running.

Paste the patch in your Dragon nest folder and run it there.
FB = face book
They removed the manual patches, they're working on a new patch to fix everything; alien language, invisible boxes, messed up things.

They failed with their updater, if you re-install you'll have client v25, but for the manual patch they posted only players with Win7 seem to have gotten in, but they have invisible box glitch/alien language.
After I patched it to v.32 i got an error ... so I decided to reinstall it again.. making it back to v.25. that I think others did to their DN .

What I did was I patched my v.25 to the regular patcher the one with the advertisement about pvp and mino nest.. it patches your client to v.25 to v.32 but it stops at v.26

so I cancelled to v.26 and used the manual patch they gave. ( v.26 - v.32 )

paste it on your DN folder ... wait for it to finish. open your launcher then get it game.

my only problem now is the language .

someone said that you just have to delete something... I'm finding it now.
I have no language errors but I occasionally crash on loading Y.Y
tested right after i downloaded the

- v26-32 manual patch = working, screen freezes after some time, jibberish language, blank fonts(descriptions, items, equips, chats, popups, e***)

re-install using CBT client (v16)

- downloaded manual patch (v16-25) updated to v25

now updating patch from v25..

- slow progress
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us