Comment On My Website Design

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Comment On My Website Design
Obviously - I fucked up on quite a bit of parts. EX completely changed the theme from the header to the body. I did it all in DreamWeaver and photoshop. Currently I can't get my FTP client working with my FTP server so I have to use this epic shit uploader which takes 15 minutes to upload to the site, not because of the speed but because I have to manually browse to each fucking file. So I just took a screen shot and posted it here.

xD having a bit of trouble? wish i could help but i know jack shit
yeah that is pretty fucked up lol, you went nuts with the liquify lol
Jetamay that site has Un-Metered Disk Space / Bandwidth . You can give them more than that -_- .
It's a bit.. Plain..
how do you make money if their are no ads ?
8/10 kinda plain. Maybe he earns from adsense?
7/10 kinda cool but kkinda nothing
You can choose either adsense, or ads. Asdf and I know it sucks ima touch it up now. I did it at like 2PM soh
It sucks cock, I can finger paint better than that.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
It sucks cock, I can finger paint better than that.
Orly?
Upload picture, gogogogogogogogo.
Maybe later I gonna hang out with fwiends soon.
Jeta Hosting for Jetamy?
Looks cool to me but then again what do i know about making sites and stuff lol gj though
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?