UnhappyUgh.. =|

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Ugh.. =|
Maintenance in 16 minutes on DN NA. I'm not sure if SEA's is too but I'm prepared for it to be down for like 2 days instead of the announced 10 hours to just put in a few new things. -________-
Yeah Nexon always extends...
They party too much then do the maint. in 1 hour D:
Just expect 6 delays. >_>
I can't wait to see what quests they put in this update that you can't do until next update too... -_____- and yeah dark 6-8 delays is quite typical of Nexon. And, making logging in worst after a maintenance.
lol hate it wen after the maint u cant get in for lik 10-20 minutes lol
Annnnd there's extension number one.

+2 hours.
Omg, it got finished within 2 days.
Closing since it's done.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us