CrossFire EU CShellCan someone upload it. And I will try and make hacks for it Also I would like to know what CE is CrossFire EU using?
here is the cshell.dll enjoy virus scans CShell.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ https://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...92b-1314960250ⓘCShell.rarattachment deleted · 17 downloads before removal
Originally Posted by Famous 4 You need the file cshell.dll from Crossfire EU ? Yes! Originally Posted by Brownie here is the cshell.dll enjoy virus scans CShell.rar - Jotti's malware scan https://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...92b-1314960250 Thank You. Also what's there GameGuard called?
Originally Posted by [E]mi[N]E[M] NOOO!! DONT MAKE HACKS FOR EU Am going to kill that version! Reason: THEY FUKING BLOCKED UK. THATS WHY!!!
Originally Posted by CrossRaiders Am going to kill that version! Reason: THEY FUKING BLOCKED UK. THATS WHY!!! lol, UK is UK and not eu xD play CF-NA
Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag lol, UK is UK and not eu xD play CF-NA UK is in Europe but they aren't blocked from Z8Games
Originally Posted by Brownie can u acquire an EU ip? Plus, I didn't activate mine key. I have like 20 keys... -.- It's too late now. Anyway, I will destroy this GAME!!! MAHAHAAHA!!
Originally Posted by CrossRaiders Plus, I didn't activate mine key. I have like 20 keys... -.- It's too late now. Anyway, I will destroy this GAME!!! MAHAHAAHA!! i look forward to your hack will help you destroying the game