ExclamationCrossfire PH CShell.dll

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire PH CShell.dll
Sup guys.
I am going to make a hack for PH but I will need the newest cshell.dll of it.
So could you upload it here please?

Thanks in advanced...
here sir

sir thanks for making us a hack! I want to make a 1 too. but is basics in C++ is enough?
you are now unpacking it and search for the base pointer? that`s what i have learned while studying how to hack crossfire. I am trying to study C++ but I currently stop it.

just wait sir for approval,

virus scan: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...cdc-1319367770
CShell.rar2.1 MB · 200 downloads Clean
wow nice...thanks..
Scan doesn't work
Afff, neeed only that dll.
Idc about virus
@Jigsaw
Virustotal is online again....
A good coder making hack for PH? wow... :3 how nice... ahaha... thumbs up... but *****'s hack is reigning on CFPH and it ruins the game.. :3 X_X... I dont like shoot tru walls and aimbot any more... Few servers chances of meeting cheaters... :3
File is okay now, /approved and /closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?