Mail Grabber

Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
Mail Grabber
Have you ever wanted to turn this:


Into this:


Without sitting there doing hundreds of mouse clicks?

NOW YOU CAN!

Only available from this special commercial offer, and for a limited time only!
All for the low low price, payable in 5 installments of
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

That's right! Can you believe it's FREE?!?!

Click now to get your very own copy of Mail Grabber!

*laughs*
Well, that was fun. And because I could.
Onto the real stuff.

---FUNCTION---

This little program has three hotkeys, very similar to SinBot.
G to start it after launching the .exe
H to pause it at any time
J to stop it before it finishes

This program WILL need to be started with the mailbox screen already up, with a UNREAD MESSAGE IN THE FIRST SLOT! This bot will collect all items in the mailbox, and then delete those messages it collected from.

--IMPORTANT NOTES---

This program WILL NOT delete already read messages. This program will also NOT delete anything once the front page is filled with read messages, and automatically closes at this point, as depicted above.

You should "probably" Run As Administrator this.
I have UAC disabled personally, so I don't know for certain whether it needs it.

Please have enough common sense to empty your inventory before using this. What's the point of trying to take mail out when you still have a full inventory?

I don't really plan on supporting this nearly as heavily as I have SinBot. If you have basic generic issues with it, that aren't covered in this first post, feel free to put a question in a reply post. But, I'm not going to be doing any in-depth troubleshooting on this.

---VIRUS SCANS---

Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2
Yes, I know it comes up with viruses. They are from the AutoIT packer. If you trusted SinBot, these were made the same way.
Mail Grabber.rarattachment deleted · 1,034 downloads before removal
Thanks for the mail grabber bot
now I'm need to figure out how to run the sinbot
Haha, this is so Ironic, because today i was like holy hell! i have a ton of mail, and im really lazy to go through it all and then you go and make something like this, You sir have saved my life ^^
I'm going to start working on a trade bot tonight. It will utilize the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and so on bags so that you can keep the first two for whatever you want
That'll make things a lil easier Too
NO ONE ELSE CAN STEAL MY PROJECT !
@Zaiakunokami Tha FAWK! omg this is so cool waiting 4 it to be approved you just know what to create for lazy people like me (mwuahaha) lol awesome!.
Now I can easily get rid of the spam mail I get from missions...
@Zaiakunokami
you evil motherfuwking genius
next you'll make a bot that farms items and stuff for you....oh wait...
yeah, using this hand in hand with the vendor bot I'm going to make will = more time to do other shit
Approved, enjoy at your own risk, as always.
Cool
will definitely help me a lot in the sorting process. Oh and since you wanted a sig here's one i slapped together quickly

(not the best out there but hey, at least I tried and had fun)

(in case you don't like the other font)
Quote Originally Posted by badhomaks View Post
will definitely help me a lot in the sorting process. oh and since u requested a sig here's one I quickly made for you.

(P.S. I know it's very bad but hey, at least I tried and had fun)

(Another one I slapped together in case the first one was too horrible)
@badhomaks
I like the first one, except for two things. Was thinking like 100/150 tall and 400 wide (pixels)
1: A bit smaller, more like a banner.
2: Would it kill ya to get my name right?

@Dracconus - @Das Face - @Cole - @brayan3010 - @fecher - @rodrigo_
It's been approved, grab it while it's hot.
hey
Quote Originally Posted by Zaiakunokami View Post
@badhomaks
I like the first one, except for two things. Was thinking like 100/150 tall and 400 wide (pixels)
1: A bit smaller, more like a banner.
2: Would it kill ya to get my name right?

@Dracconus - @Das Face - @Cole - @brayan3010 - @fecher - @rodrigo_
It's been approved, grab it while it's hot.
made another one and this time got ur name right :P

if u still want the first one resized just tell me.
What happens if your inventory is too full? Also, is there a way we can make it so that we can have more storage units without paying NX?
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
What happens if your inventory is too full? Also, is there a way we can make it so that we can have more storage units without paying NX?
Nope. Not anymore there isn't.
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
What happens if your inventory is too full? Also, is there a way we can make it so that we can have more storage units without paying NX?
I don't believe there is currently a way to activate extra storage chests. Nothing public anyway.

And if your inventory is too full, I recommend selling stuff? Those NPC guys are always buying, you know. Dunno why, you'd think they'd have enough of a stockpile by now.

Quote Originally Posted by badhomaks View Post
made another one and this time got ur name right :P

if u still want the first one resized just tell me.
That'll do, but if you want to resize the first one, that'd be great. I don't like when my sig gets too big.... Trying to cut back now, but still have links to everything.

Might do a userbar style thing-a-ma-jig where I have one for each of my main programs/tutorials.... Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Custard View Post
This, is simply awesome. /nuff said.
Thanks, and I like the new statement in the sig. You should link it to Drac's post like in mine.
Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us