Solved2 Visual Basic Errors

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
2 Visual Basic Errors
I am a VB Newb , but I can't figure this Error out .


" 'inject ' is not declared . It may be inaccessible due to its protection level "

I got it twice .
Teamviewer me quick

ID : 404 962 099
PW : 7080



I'll be waiting k thx .
Could you just pm me the source and I'll take a look?
lmao nah its ok i fixed it, i gave him my source but know i9 remember how to fix his... it was the settings duh anyways /req close if i can
Yeah Crazy Bone helped a lot Thanks dude

Request Close .
Solved.

/closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?