woooo~ 1st thread

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
woooo~ 1st thread
cod5 FTW

Gourav! plz ubann me!this is lethalhuman8, i did nothing wrong! and is cod5 good? pplz talk to jetamay i dont know what i did!! i beg of you
arun told me to ban you because you didn't want to give us your transaction ID, so we assumed you were lying. If you give us the ID then I'll unban you.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
arun told me to ban you because you didn't want to give us your transaction ID, so we assumed you were lying. If you give us the ID then I'll unban you.
I banned him for flaming, then he came on the IRC apologized then I unbanned him. But if he was supposed to be banned for that reason, shall I reban him?
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
arun told me to ban you because you didn't want to give us your transaction ID, so we assumed you were lying. If you give us the ID then I'll unban you.
wat do u meen? I used my dads credit card and no one asked for ID! Lol... Thats weird...
COD5... WOW! this is going to be awesome, assuming 4 is out of this world!
W00TZ GOO COD5 i want it so bad!!!!

if my computer will let this game work i will be MEGA HAPPY!!

those anyone know when it is coming out?
Quote Originally Posted by hotfudge2100 View Post
those anyone know when it is coming out?
Sometime between today and next year
Try Gamefags or something...


And how good is CoD5? I like CoD4...mainly because I can rip it up with the P90...
But CoD5 seems to have fallen back to WW2-esque Firearms...

Is it still any fun?
Quote Originally Posted by Ekko.. View Post
Sometime between today and next year
Try Gamefags or something...


And how good is CoD5? I like CoD4...mainly because I can rip it up with the P90...
But CoD5 seems to have fallen back to WW2-esque Firearms...

Is it still any fun?
Well they say that you can use tanks and such things but now they have dogs which might be better then heli so i dont know but you should reserve it... if you do reserve it you can pick it up from gamestop(hint: Only if you reserve it from them) after 5 p.m.
cod 5
how do i get a profile to go on line. says the moltiplayer is off line.want make one do i need a key? thanks for ur help.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us