How to code mods for A.V.A.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
How to code mods for A.V.A.
Like the title states, I am hoping to learn how to code mods for A.V.A. Now with this I do not want to mooch off an others code, and I don't want to go to Youtube and get a crash course in Dumb Ass... So If anyone knows any websites with tuts on coding, please post em in the comments. All the comments are appreciated. Thanks
1. Go to frys
2. Get "c++ for dumbass(dummy)"
3. Read/do 2-3 times
4. After that camp at all games coding section
5. Code basic stuff
6. Code pro stuff

It's gonna take about at least 3 months( all day read and you have to be smart )
If you are stupid as fuck then takes about 5months+
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?