What you're doing?

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
What you're doing?
What you're doing / you're going to do today ?

In about 2 more hours I need to go to a mansion because of a party
I'm going to sleep.
Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
I'm going to sleep.
It's 2:45 PM here
Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
It's 2:45 PM here
Yeah?
I'm gonna sleep in two hours.
Schoool. Fuck.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
What you're doing / you're going to do today ?

In about 2 more hours I need to go to a mansion because of a party
I will slap you.
I have to go to school. Fuck.
Getting ready for school/preparing for season change which also means i'm getting sick any day now D:
What you're doing :/ you are . .. . are you doing .. doing . . .what am i doing. . . :/ nothing.
Came back from Australia today. Im fuckin tired.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
I'm about to do something crazy...
At 9pm I'm going to the gym.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?