This Not Working For DN Sea Sir,
I try It,And Working 2 Launcher But Not Working MultiClient,,
--"
This is only for working NA as of now. Have a nice day.
Can I used this method in Dragona Online
Are they still working with the new update? (NA ver.)
ans: it does not work any longer ()
its detected now
Can this thread be marked detected unless tested otherwise?
works for a few minute and then gets detected. still good for transferring stuffs.
So frustrating!
Not working on DN SEA, I hope that It will someday.. T_T
after I got the 2 dragonnest.exe run, on step 7 there is "basedname.. /mutexdragonnest.exe" under HANDLES
pls Help.
Church
"I MEAN"
after I got the 2 dragonnest.exe run, on step 7 there is no "basedname.. /mutexdragonnest.exe" under HANDLES
pls Help.
Church
not working too .
This is NOT detected... Please recheck this. It works 100% fine for NA. Been using it for hours on end.
This is not detected. I been using it on Window 7 64Bits fine. Those who saying it detected either did not run it in admin or doing something wrong. @Pie fix this!
Works well for me in DN SEA. Thanks a bunch! But just to add, i had my gpk disabled first. Maybe that helped.
Works for me too. Thnx Alot :>
No longer working (for me at least) on DN NA with the latest March 15th patch. Opening multiple launchers works fine; the problem lies in launching the clients. I receive a hackshield error, which if you exit the error messages, it still loads the game, however when you try to login the game crashes.