VB need.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
VB need.
Hi everyone...
I know, what is your first opine, that i want to CTRL+C and CTRL+V your answers.. NO.. I just need an example source code in VB, whereof i can start to make my own hacks.. Pls Help me... Oh yes, and mention me, i dont see every post, in every time THX for every help...
And dont be a****** in replyes, its soo noobish...
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
lol much patetic !
Shush, when u wanted help you posted , im sure no one started calling u a retard. So STFU he only want a bit of help
I started AT c++ Black Book get it from azon. It is probably the best book to learn from (Well for me is anyways.)

You will learn pointers and memory management and so on.

Quite cheap.

If u post something again like this is will report you for spam
Quote Originally Posted by [[SeXergy]] View Post
I started AT c++ Black Book get it from azon. It is probably the best book to learn from (Well for me is anyways.)

You will learn pointers and memory management and so on.

Quite cheap.

If u post something again like this is will report you for spam
well, i asked u to dont be an a*****, i didnt and wont spamm it, and the english books dont good for me im hungaryan...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


well, i asked u to dont be an a*****, i didnt and wont spamm it, and the english books dont good for me im hungaryan...
Your screwed. I dont know hungarien? Good Luck anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by [[SeXergy]] View Post
Your screwed. I dont know hungarien? Good Luck anyways.
Thanks you...
at least a normal human... THX
combine vb and c++ what i made
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
combine vb and c++ what i made
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
@rabir007 you are vib why did you need to make hacks and you cant make hack in vb you can only make the menu for the hack @Code[VB] how to make menu ?is there toutorial
Thanks for all advice and help... I would learn C# in school, is this able to make hacks??
@rabir007 you are vib why did you need to make hacks and you cant make hack in vb you can only make the menu for the hack @Code[VB] how to make menu ?is there toutorial
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us