DetectedBypass HACKSHIELD

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
not been tested on Windows 7, but I know the AntiHootKit can not be executed because he is in W7 all locked, you have to enable the administrator account and download the kernel detective for W7
sorry, second scan add =P
Quote Originally Posted by RoxasHack View Post
Whether Work in PB PH ?
It's not a hack. It's a bypass method. (I advice you not to try it cuz i'm sure if you do , you'll crash ur pc you stupid )
Works like a charm on windows 7 x64,thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Baldrogs View Post
Just wait for a Moderator Approve it and Then u Can Dowload
If it is approved. Looks a little sketchy to me

Quote Originally Posted by kafilee View Post
ADMİNS @FUKO @Liz dave hero or whoever the fuck is that! It's being too long waiting for approval . Please dont think only yourself! Sometimes think about users mpghers satisfaction!
Keep that up and you are asking for a ban..
@kafilee There are other sections that come before ours. They also have personal lives. Be respectful.

@ OP: Thank you for adding the second virus scan.
Quote Originally Posted by kafilee View Post
ADMİNS @FUKO @Liz dave hero or whoever the fuck is that! It's being too long waiting for approval . Please dont think only yourself! Sometimes think about users mpghers satisfaction!
why do you think they are creating hacks and posting,sharing it to other like somebody can't? we all have to do is wait..

Quote Originally Posted by josueinaki View Post
Hi, this is my first contribution to mpgh, this is a bypass made ​​by me for any game with Hackshield system, this bypass done with that old hacks working again

don't for attack process (Cheat Engine...etc...)

apologize for google traductor

HackShield PRO Bypass EagleXnt.sys - YouTube

SCAN

SCAN 2

Credit: StormPride < ME

if this work it should be stickied
looks good dudes, anyone know a detected VIP? lol
I do not know, play the Latin version, if anyone wants to share some, I put it in the post
Quote Originally Posted by josueinaki View Post
I do not know, play the Latin version, if anyone wants to share some, I put it in the post
Um can I do this to hacks detected after several minutes ?

To prevent being BTed? btw its (PB Ph)
the hack detected after a few minutes, are made that way, to buy the official version
This method of Bypass isn't working for Win7 x64
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us