eXtreme Team

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
eXtreme Team


Click on the image for the group


Hello! I'm making a new team for coding crossfire hacks!

I want enter send me a PM with

Code:
Name:
Age:
What wish do:
What can code:
Other:
Maybe for who i'm not sure that can code i'll make a question
Can i bee a tester or poster ?
Just No... No more teams and no more hacks for 2 weeks.
u do not decide this... also most teams have split so there isnt as many anymore mr afro pop 80's
YAY gonna enter to be tester!
There should be no more teams and hacks for a moment.
good luck to get coders...its hard now to get some coders...
stay with your old team...
Good Luck
Name: Valentin
Age: 17
What wish do: Code
What can code: Weapon Hacks

(he know's now that i dont leeached it.. he can prof it... soo dont begin)
i wish you good luck with that , u gonna need it
it'll be nice if i can be a tester
Name:Gaurab77
Age: 16
What wish do: I wish i was perfect at c Sharp
What can code: Java, html, c++ and c sharp. Hacks i have Coded:- D3D menu legit, rez mod, couple hot key hack and looking forward for a VIP.
Other: I am ready to help ya ...
another team
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us