New Section request
Also support 

Support for this is amazing 

It's a good idea, but can't really think up a location to put it. I'm really tired at the moment so remind me another time. /

Too many subsections, think of one work to describe all and we can look at making that work.
It can be split like:
Fitness
-Home
-Gym
-Outdoor
This would have the least sections, but fits all of them in.
@Dave84311
Fitness
-Home
-Gym
-Outdoor
This would have the least sections, but fits all of them in.
@Dave84311
definately a
records&challenges section proof must be provided
Parkour/Free-Running
Then Tip/Techniques
Is that still too many?
records&challenges section proof must be provided
Parkour/Free-Running
Then Tip/Techniques
Is that still too many?
/support 

I support on this.
Support.
Maybe a Fitness and Dance section?
Like what admins said, lower down the sub sections.
Maybe a Fitness and Dance section?
Like what admins said, lower down the sub sections.

Bump it up a little?
Anyone got an idea for the sub sections?
Im think Dance, Gym and Urban or something
Anyone got an idea for the sub sections?
Im think Dance, Gym and Urban or something

I'm 10000000000000000000000% agreee.
cuz I love gym , martial arts , dancing ,
cuz I love gym , martial arts , dancing ,
Not a bad idea 

Thought about it 
@Hero @Zack @Synchromanica @iDRaiiN CLipzZ
What do you think?
Subsections are
Dance
Gym/working out
Urban

@Hero @Zack @Synchromanica @iDRaiiN CLipzZ
What do you think?
Subsections are
Dance
Gym/working out
Urban
Bro, what's Urban for though? 

